CLICK HERE for detailed pricing, availability and to make a booking for Claigan View.
Claigan View is a traditional former croft cottage which was completely modernised and renovated in 2015. Situated at Galtrigill, in the North West peninsula of Skye, this luxury one bedroom cottage is the ideal romantic getaway for couples.
Claigan View features:
- Double bedroom (upstairs) with king size bed and amazing views out onto Loch Dunvegan and towards the cliffs of Galtrigill.
- Beautiful bathroom (upstairs) with twin sinks, roll top bath and separate shower. (Luxury Scottish Fine Soap toiletries provided).
- Cosy lounge with wood burner. Flat screen TV with Sky, DVD player and well stocked film library. Plenty of books, maps and games to enjoy when not outdoors.
- WiFi connection.
- Fantastic kitchen, beautifully equipped with a great inventory of pots, pans and utensils. 4 ring induction hob, double ovens and grill, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Tassimo coffee machine.
- Downstairs toilet / utility.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Lovely, mature cottage garden with barbecue area and outdoor seating provided.
Claigan View has some fantastic walks right on the door step, the most popular being across the moor to Dunvegan Head.
Fresh local croft produce available from Robson & Murdie at Hill Croft, just across the road from the cottage.
Pricing from £400 to £650 per week.
Claigan View, Galtrigill, Glendale, Isle of Skye, IV55 8ZZ