Claigan View is a traditional former croft cottage which was completely modernised and renovated in 2015. The cottage overlooks the beautifully cliffs of Dunvegan Head and is situated towards the end of the peninsular in Galtrigill. CLICK HERE, for a Google Map location. This luxury one bedroom cottage is the ideal romantic getaway for couples.
Claigan View features:
- Double bedroom (upstairs) with king size bed and amazing views out onto Loch Dunvegan and towards the cliffs of Galtrigill.
- Beautiful bathroom (upstairs) with twin sinks, roll top bath and separate shower. (Luxury Scottish Fine Soap toiletries provided).
- Cosy lounge with wood burner. Smart TV with Sky, DVD player and well stocked film library. Plenty of books, maps and games to enjoy when not outdoors.
- WiFi connection.
- Fantastic kitchen, beautifully equipped with a great inventory of pots, pans and utensils. 4 ring induction hob, double ovens and grill, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Tassimo coffee machine.
- Downstairs toilet / utility.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Lovely, mature cottage garden with barbecue area and outdoor seating provided.
Claigan View has some fantastic walks right on the door step, the most popular being across the moor to Dunvegan Head.
Fresh local croft produce available from Robson & Murdie at Hill Croft, just across the road from the cottage.
Pricing from £400 to £650 per week.
Click Here to BOOK NOW!
Claigan View, Galtrigill, Glendale, Isle of Skye, IV55 8ZZ
Customer comments from the cottage guest book –
“What a beautiful and peaceful place! The cottage, with its comfort, beautiful views and cosiness, soon became home! Thank you! Wonderful time! Can we bottle that view from the kitchen?!” – L&N, Essex, 1 – 8 September 2018
“A fantastic week away. A wonderful cottage. Very dramatic weather for us, great to walk in. A great shop at Glendale and a nice walk to get to it. Neist Point and Claigan Beach are well worth a visit…Thank you so much!” C&B, Northumberland, 8 – 15 September 2018
“Had a wonderful stay at Claigan View. We met Donald from across the way, his produce was delicious! Had a lovely walk around the ruins. The view is magical. Thank you for sharing this amazing cottage.” J. Texas, 21 – 28 July 2018
“Well, where to start? What a beautiful, cosy cottage, a real home from home, a week was definitely not enough. We will certainly miss the view of the loch over mealtimes. The off-the-beaten-track of the cottage made for the perfect retreat at the end of each day. It was our first visit to Skye but won’t be our last. Sad to be leaving the cottage & that view of Loch Dunvegan as we start that long drive. So long Skye, you’ve been awesome!” R&S, Derbyshire, 30 June – 7 July 2018