Blue Sea Cottage is a stunning traditional 2 bedroom stone built former croft house sleeping up to 4. The property has been fully modernised, extended and furnished to a very high standard with underfloor heating, wooden double glazed windows and oak flooring.
Situated in Lower Milovaig, the cottage looks straight out towards the dramatic cliffs of Dunvegan Head. CLICK HERE for Google Map location.
At one end of the property is the cosy sitting room with an open fire, an ideal place to cuddle up on the couch in a winter’s evening to enjoy one of the many DVDs provided in the cottage. At the other end of the cottage is the wonderful sun lounge which has floor to ceiling views across Loch Pooltiel and towards the Isle of Harris.
Blue Sea Cottage features:
- Double bedroom (upstairs) with TV and hair dryer.
- Twin bedroom (upstairs) with 2 cosy single beds and TV.
- Beautiful bathroom (upstairs) with free standing roll top bath, twin sinks and separate shower (luxury Scottish Fine Soap toiletries provided).
- Washing machine and tumble drier, located in downstairs toilet / utility room.
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with granite worktops, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, 4 ring induction hob, oven with grill and Tassimo coffee machine.
- Dining area.
- WiFi connection
- Sitting room with open fire, TV/ DVD player and large library of films available.
- Wood burning stove (in dining area and sun lounge)
- Sun lounge with stunning views towards Dunvegan Head, selection of books and area guides, games, CD player with selection of CD’s.
- Barbecue and seating area outside.
Blue Sea Cottage is the ideal base for walkers and sightseers alike. It’s a home that you’re sure to enjoy and want to return again and again to enjoy this stunning cottage and all that the North West of Skye has to offer.
Fresh local produce available nearby from Glendale Croft Produce
Pricing from £575 to £1,000 per week.
Blue Sea Cottage, 16 Lower Milovaig, Glendale, Isle of Skye, IV55 8WR